- There is no minimum order.
- Our in-house lead time is 1-2 days for most orders.
- Customers will receive an order confirmation by email after the order is sent to the warehouse for processing. Please notify us asap if there are any changes or inaccuracies, otherwise the order will be shipped as is.
- Shortages and back-orders: If an item on an order is not available, we will notify the customer by email. The customer can request a substitution or change to the order. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours we will ship the order without that item(s).
We currently do not ship outside of the US.
- Small orders are shipped via parcel carriers, typically FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
- Freight orders are shipped via our network of carriers, we will choose the lowest cost carrier unless otherwise specified. Estimated trucking charges are added to the invoice, and may be adjusted later if we are billed at a different rate.
- Shipping charges are added to all orders at the time that they are shipped. The charge will be added to the invoice and billed according to the default account terms.
- We are not able to bill direct to a customers FedEx or UPS account. The customer can arrange for their own shipping company to pick up the order, “Customer arranged shipping” should be requested when placing the order.
- Orders are shipped “FOB: Origin”. Products becomes the legal property of the buyer once they leave our warehouse.
Shipping Shortages, Damage, and Defective Items
- The customer is responsible for inspecting orders upon delivery. Any items that are signed for as received in good condition, and then later reported as short or damaged, may not be eligible for a refund.
If you receive a damaged shipment:
- Accept the shipment. Do not refuse or return it.
- Note the damage on the delivery receipt (if shipped by truck) or with the driver (for UPS/FedEx parcels). Keep a copy of the document with the damage noted.
- If you think there is damage, but cannot tell how much, write a note such as “1 box crushed, damage subject to further inspection”.
- Take photos of the pallet/box before unpacking it.
- Keep all boxes and packing materials until the claim is settled, they may be needed for an inspection.
- Contact Woody's Home Brew with the details of the damage. Woody's Home Brew will file a damage claim on the customers behalf.
- Defective items must be reported to Woody's Home Brew within 30 days of receipt, or no credit will be given.
- Woody's Home Brew will issue a credit or ship a replacement for most defective products. If a manufacturer handles technical support and returns directly, the customer may be referred to the manufacturer for service.
Warranty and Return Policy
- Woody's Home Brew has a one year warranty against manufacturing defects on almost all of our products. If you have a defective product, please contact our customer service department. We will refund, replace, or repair your damaged product.
- If a customer receives a product that was not ordered, or otherwise shipped in error, Woody's Home Brew will pay the return shipping costs.
- Defective items must be reported to Woody's Home Brew within 30 days of receipt to receive a refund.
- Woody's Home Brew will accept products for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. The items must be new and in saleable condition, and the customer must ship prepaid and insured to Woody's Home Brew.
- Perishable products and opened food products can not be returned for credit.
- Any items that are drop shipped from our vendor to customers cannot be returned unless they arrive damaged or defective.