Faucet Input/Diverter for BrewRO System

Purchase this if you would like your water input to the BrewRO System to be from your faucet.

It comes with a diverter valve so your BrewRO System does not occupy your sink the entire time it is running. It uses a 1/4" compression fitting and comes with a male to male adapter.