Fermentap CO2 Regulator - Dual Gauge
A great deal on a high quality dual gauge CO2 regulator. Check out these features:
1) Hand adjustable pressure - no wishing you had a screwdriver in your pocket to change pressures.
2) 30 PSI low pressure gauge - A more precise range for dispensing beer at home (as opposed to the standard 60 psi gauge)
3) Built in tank gasket - so you are not stuck making a tank change without a gasket.
4) Built in pressure relief valve - that is set to blow off at 60 psi for safety. Also features a pull ring so you can release excess pressure at any time, a very handy feature.
5) On/Off valve with barb- easily connect line and turn off supply of CO2 for working with keg connections etc.
6) Chrome plated brass - so will not rust.
7) Large CO2 diaphragm - for increased performance and reliability.
Includes ball lock gas-in quick disconnect (barb), 5 ft of 5/16" ID tubing, and two hose clamps.
16g threaded CO2 cartridges that work great with our mini CO2 regulator. Comes in a package of 6 cartridges.
The Keg King MKII is a high quality regulator at a great price. Features a large body with precision diaphragm for large flow rates when needed. Does not experience creep...