COMING SOON! We're excited to announce the coming release of the 55L FermZilla Conical Fermenter! This second generation of the popular Fermentasaurus is prefectly sized for 10-gallon batches and comes with a slew of improvements. These units will be available for pre-order as soon as the release date is confirmed, so check back often!
The new and improved FermZilla in 55L brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1. Although the original Fermentasaurus was revolutionary at the time of its conception, there are always areas to improve upon. This is partly due to the strong community of Fermentasaurus users who have helped push for an improved conical unitank.
New and Improved:
1. Larger Dump Valve - 3" butterfly dump valve is more resistant to clogging from large amounts of trub
2. Larger Opening - 4.75" top port opening allows for easier cleaning
3. Higher Temperature Rating - improved plastic resin allows for hot filling and heat sanitizing
4. Less Headspace - more appropriately sized for 5-gallon batches. Purging the headspace of oxygen is easier and more effective.
- 13.2G/55L total volume
- Clear and easy to see through
- Butterfly dump valve
- 500 ml collection vessel
- Pressure rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Total height - 41 in.
- Total diameter - 15.5 in.