Goldpils® Vienna Malt, Water
Rich malty flavor, hint of biscuity notes
FEATURES & BENEFITSS
• CBW® Goldpils® Vienna Malt is a superb example of this classic malt.
• Less sweet than Pale Ale Malt, it is a rich base malt that offers complexity and depth with a toasted note at the finish for your classic Vienna, Oktoberfest and Marzen beers.
• It finishes exceptionally clean and contributes light golden hues.
• Use in any beer style that benefits from rich malty character.
• CBW® Goldpils® Vienna Malt is less modified than Pale Ale Malt and less intensely kilned than Munich Malts. As a result it delivers malty flavor with less sweetness than Pale Ale Malt and less color than Munich Malts.
• For all-grain brewers, advantages of using extract in a brewhouse include:
o Save time
o Increase capacity/boost productivity
o Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
o Boost gravity
o Adjust color
o Improve body and head retention
• Briess Malt & Ingredients Company is the only vertically integrated malting company in North America. That means we make our pure malt extracts from our own malt so you are assured of receiving only the fullest flavored, freshest, pure malt extracts for top brewhouse performance.
• All styles of extract beer, and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
• CBW® Goldpils® Vienna can be used in the production of extract beers and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers