This machine is a good choice for the serious hobbyist or even small winery. It is available only in 220v. This unit is a destemmer only. The fruit is destemmed and grapes drop down through the grate to the next level. Stems are sent out the end of the destemming chamber and onto on the ground. After the grapes fall through the destemming chamber it falls into a bin at the bottom of the machine. The screw feed pushes the grapes to the right where they are pushed into a circular chamber. In the circular chamber a paddle wheel pushes grapes back out the exit tube, through a 2.5" hose you attach, and into the awaiting fermenters.
On this type of machine you dont need rollers. The action of the two screws, the destemming chamber and the paddle wheel crack the berries.
The built in paddle-wheel style must pump can push fruit an average of 12' high with a 10' horizontal run OR up to 4' high with a 40' horizontal run. These are estimates only: actual results will vary on factors such as the total load on the machine and the viscosity of the must in the transfer tube. The 'pump' portion of the machine can only be used at processing time and cannot be used later in the winemaking process.
Summary of Features:
1) Stainless Body, Bin, Agitator, and Screw Feed
2) Removable stainless basket for easy cleaning (Destemming basket holes are 1.0225" wide)
3) A Screw Feed for continual, faster, hands-free operation
4) Rubber tipped destemming bar for softer processing
5) Output of 4000 - 4,500 lbs/per hour
6) Paddle wheel style Must pump built in with 2.5" TC Outlet
7) A powerful Single Phase 220V 2 HP motor (12.1 amp draw) with starting capacitor
8) High-quality units made by Enoitalia of Italy
9) Replacement parts are available
10) Two casters allow for easy wheel-barrow type movement
11) Emergency stop button
12) Length 46.5" (118 cm), Width 27" (68 cm), Height 35.4" (90 cm), weight 207 lb (94 kg)
13) Unit comes with bare cord wire. Wire on the appropriate 220v plug for your electrical connection.